DISC 1:1. I Loves You Porgy - (live)
2. Images
3. See-Line Woman - (live)
4. Mississippi Goddam
5. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
6. Monster, A
7. Don't Take All Night
8. I Put a Spell on You
9. Ne Me Quitte Pas
10. Tomorrow Is My Turn
11. Feeling Good
12. Gimme Some
13. Take Care of Business
14. I Love Your Lovin' Ways
15. Be My Husband
16. Ain't No Use
17. Sinnerman
DISC 2:
1. Four Women
2. For Myself
3. Other Woman, The - (live)
4. Either Way I Lose
5. Break Down and Let It All Out
6. Don't Pay Them No Mind
7. I'm Gonna Leave You
8. Brown Eyed Handsome Man
9. Keeper of the Flame
10. I Hold No Grudge
11. Do What You Gotta Do
12. Peace of Mind
13. Ain't Got No - I Got Life
14. To Love Somebody
15. Revolution - (Part 1)
16. To Be Young, Gifted & Black
17. If You Know / Let It Be Me
18. My Baby Just Cares For Me - (live)
Gold Disc 1
Gold Disc2
No comments:
Post a Comment