
1. Mink De Ville - Spanish Stroll
2. The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
3. Nick Lowe - I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass
4. Paul Davidson - Midnight Riders
5. Hopeton Lewis - Express Yourself
6. Dave and Ansel Collins - Monkey Spanner
7. Rupie Edwards - Ire Feelings (Leggo Skanga)
8. Trinity - Three Piece Suit
9. Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You
10. Little Beaver - I Can Dig It Baby
11. Syreeta - Your Kiss Is Sweet
12. Oscar Brown, Jr. - Brother Where Are You?
13. Vince Guaraldi Trio - Linus And Lucy
14. Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Is In)
15. SeƱor Soul - Don't Lay Your Funky Trip On Me
16. Fatboy Slim - Radioactivity
17. The Velvet Underground - Who Loves The Sun
18. Taj Mahal - Satisfied 'N' Tickled Too
19. Sly & The Family Stone - My World
20. Bootsy Collins - Everything Is Everything
Fat Boy Slim - Late Night Tales (2007)
No comments:
Post a Comment